1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
WHEN I HAVE CHILDREN IM GOING TO LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEIR HEART DESIRES WHEN IT COMES TO BANDS. THEY CAN RUN A FUCKING BLOG OR GO TO A CONCERT THAT ENDS AT MIDNIGHT OR RUIN THE PAINT ON THE WALLS WITH POSTERS AND BLAST THEIR MUSIC THROUGH THE SPEAKERS WHEN WE ARE DRIVING AND WE CAN STAY UP UNTIL EARLY HOURS TALKING ABOUT HOW HOT THAT MEMBER IS BECAUSE PARENTS NOWADAYS HAVE NO CLUE. NO CLUE.